Wednesday 26 January 2011

So I did exactly what I expected to do and stopped using this for anything, but I will not be defeated! So I'm back. And I have some updates on all those lofty goals I listed. Actually I take that back. I moaned at myself under headings and said that I wouldn't put all the things I wanted to do off until the new year. Which I promptly did. D'oh.

So.

Activities:
Picking up. I re-started the work choir, joined another in Turnham Green and tonight will be my first step to re-discovering Gilbert and Sullivan. I never really un-discovered them really, just laid them aside I suppose. Anyhoo, looking forward to it, they're doing the Gondoliers, the first show I ever did, and now I'm dithering over whether or not to try for Tessa (always thought that the Tessa in my first producion was awful)

On gaming, I think I've reached the end of the road with Warcraft. It was always a solial thing for me, and if my friends aren't on it then I'm not on it either. It's seved me well though.

And a surprising turn in art! Got fed up of listening to the man complain that the band didn't have any decent art options so I got out the oil pastels. Need to finish it though.

Fitness:
A few steps made, but by no means on the straight and narrow yet. I've started a food diary, though lapsed on it this week (oops) and my digestive difficulties (yuck) are getting better. Though I think they currently need full time medical help. However. Must. Go. To. Gym.

Job:
Awful. There’s never been a worse time to be in the civil service in the whole time I’ve been here. Such a lot of uncertainty, and I could cope with that if I actually felt like I was being useful. But I don’t. I’m writing this at work FFS.  What I would give for someone to tell me there’s a publicity job in the music industry. I’d be out of here in a shot. One can but hope, eh?

Altogether this is a time of change for me, and I'm optimistic. Just have to live through some crap first.

No comments:

Post a Comment