Thursday 18 November 2010

So, what's all this about?

Right. So this is the start of my 'new start' blog, more of a record to myself than anyone else, a diary. I need some direction, maybe if I start writing things down I might get some. Kudos goes to Teadevotee and WhoBettyWho for getting me reading blogs again in the first place.

There are two big changes that need to be made in my life, getting myself a social life and getting control over my weight. I'm hoping that one might take care of the other.

Why? I've been in London for three years and still know no-one outside of work. Seriously, that isn't good. I have a pretty happy routine with my other half, and it's nice to have someone to come home to, but I need some female friends. Lovely as he is, Adz just doesn't get shoes.

I have no idea if I'll ever even look at this again to be honest. Right now I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment